During the Covid crisis, the fan journey rapidly modernized, with data steering simplified touch points. What did we learn and how does the new experience look? Fewer touch points and a less complex fan journey will be desired and required. This includes unobstructed ingress and egress, mobile ticketing, retail, and F&B, flexible seating, and informative wayfinding and staff.
- Moderator: Angela Ruggiero, CEO, Co-Founder, Sports Innovation Lab
- Alex Townsend-Mitchell, Vice President of Club Business & Analytics, National Hockey League
- Charlie Millerwise, Director of Development and Hospitality, Green Bay Packers
- Patty Olinger, Executive Director, Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC)
- Sandeep Satish, Vice President of Partner Strategy, E15 Group, Levy