- What did you turn the new space into? A Club Area? A Party Suite?
- Did you sell it annually or event-by-event?
- Did you sell it as a whole or individual seat(s)?
We converted suites to a club about eight years ago.
- We now have two areas of 125 guests that are our version of Club Seats.
- Because we only have 10 football games, we sold them as a season ticket-only package at $4,800 per seat, per season. The club is all-inclusive with the exception of cocktails; non-alcoholic beverages, beer, wine and food are all included. The club has sold out for 7 of our 8 years.
- Here is a link to our web page: http://www.vikings.com/tickets/premium-seating/touchdown-club.html.
Two years ago we converted ten suites (five areas of two adjacent suites) into five larger party suites.
- These are mainly sold on an IG basis, but one suite holder relocated and bought it for the season.
- Sold as a whole – 20 seats with 4 SRO’s.
- Being an older stadium, the feedback received on these suites has been very positive. People have really liked the fact that we removed all fixed seats and replaced them with moveable tables and chairs - this allows the suite to be more open, allows hosts to socialize with guests much easier, and creates a much more open atmosphere.
- We converted four standard suites into two party suites, which can be joined into one singular party suite as well.
- It is sold event-by-event. It is located behind the primary stage for concerts, so it is predominantly a Trail Blazers basketball asset.
- It is typically sold as two ‘complete’ Party Suites (nearly sold out this season), but we will if necessary sell smaller blocks of tickets to sell it out.
- We turned four suites into what we call the Hall of Fame Suite in 2007.
- This area has 96 tickets that can be purchased as a season ticket ($2,500/season) or an individual ticket ($275/game). We do not offer a group discount.
- We sell this area out for each home regular season game, but about 75% of the seats are sold on an individual basis.
- We took six individual suites and converted them to three Super Suites (40 person spaces).
- We sold them both annually and by event. We sold one out in shares, the others in rentals.
- We sold them as a whole. The standard price includes 30 tickets. Patrons also have the ability to add up to ten more at an incremental price. We have sold over 80% of available inventory.
- We turned six suites into an all-inclusive club seat, including top-shelf liquor, wine, beer and food.
- We sell it annually. Only members can add additional seats event-by-event.
- We sell it as individual seats. We will only sell a half season if we can find another business/individual to match-up.
The renovated space has been very successful. The key is making it small and intimate where a member feels like they are part of an exclusive club. There is a big emphasis put on networking with other members/business executives who also have seats. We also try to put our celebrities and former players in there wherever possible. Our owners suite is next door, so he is constantly popping in to talk to everyone as well. Go to www.cubs.com/premier and click on the PNC Club of Chicago for more details.