- What are your building's ticket reprint policies?
- In your building, are clients allowed to order on the day of a show/event, or is there a deadline to purchase by?
- Do you charge a late fee for those orders coming in after the deadline?
- Our reprint policy is the same for both premium and public clients. If someone has lost their tickets, we ask that they send an email with the ticket locations that have been misplaced. We do charge $10 for each ticket that is reprinted. If the ticket is lost in the mail, and the client never received the tickets, we will reprint free of charge.
- Our deadline is typically the business day before the event; however, we do sometimes make exceptions for suite holders. We do not charge a late fee.
Reprint Tickets Through the Gopher Ticket Office:
All reprints done by the Gopher Ticket Office are $5 per ticket. To have your tickets reprinted by the Gopher Ticket Office, call 612-624-8080 and a Gopher Fan Relations representative will assist you. Payment for the reprint is needed at the time of the reprint.
Reprint Your Own Tickets:
- Reprint your tickets from your online account on mygophersports.com with no additional fee
- We allow day of game purchase.
- All sales are final. To ensure that all customers are receiving the best available seat locations, all sales are final. We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
Pricing for extra suite tickets are as follows:
- Premium games such as the Opening Series, Closing Series, Dodgers, A's, Phillies, and Cubs are $85 each.
- All other games are $70 each.
- Only the suite licensee or designated suite administrator may order these extra tickets. Please place all ticket orders at least 48 hours before the homestand. Orders received less than 48 hours before the homestand are subject to an increase in price by $5 per ticket.
Lost or stolen tickets:
Suite tickets should be treated like cash. If a suite ticket is misplaced, it can be reprinted, but you must be able to provide the Suite Services office with the exact row and seat number of the missing ticket. The original ticket will then be disabled and turned away at the gates. Lost guest passes and parking passes are not replaceable. For stolen tickets, please contact the Luxury Suite office and be prepared to send a copy of the police report.
We can take orders on the day of, but how quickly we can respond depends on the demands of the Game Day Supervisor. We avoid reprinting tickets for clients strictly to leave at will call, but if our clients are in a bind, we will do our best to help them out. If we have a reprint for lost/stolen ticket, we document it very well, so if the original tickets show up in our Ticket Services lobby, everyone has access to the history.
For the general public:
Lost or forgotten tickets purchased through the Athletic Ticket Office may be replaced for full face value plus a $5.00 fee per ticket (paid at the time the replacements are issued). Tickets purchased at the window, through a second party, or at a ticket outlet may not be replaced, as there is not a seating record available. Customers who locate and return their tickets within two weeks of the event will only be assessed the $5.00 fee. Stolen tickets will be replaced for a service fee of $5.00 per customer if copy of the police report is submitted to the Athletic Ticket Office at the time of the request. In the absence of a police report, the above policy will apply. Laundered or mutilated tickets will be replaced for a service fee of $5.00 when pieces of the ticket are provided. If pieces of the ticket cannot be provided, it will be treated as a lost or forgotten ticket. Replacement tickets have precedence over the original tickets.
For premium clients:
The above policy applies in print to our premium clients; however, exceptions are made to this policy on a case-by-case basis. For premium clients, the ticket cost is defined as, just that, the ticket cost. The ticket cost does not include the amenities value, parking value, or gift value that many patrons see as their "premium season ticket cost."
We do not sell premium seating on the day of the event.
As of now, we do ticket reprints, but we do not charge for those reprints for any customers. We recently began using ticket scanners at all of our entry gates at our baseball stadium, and we will use them at all sporting events moving forward, so once a ticket is reprinted, we now have the ability to cancel the original ticket's bar code so that it is not usable which was a problem prior to the scanners.
Patrons may purchase tickets online up to five hours before the event. At the 5-hour mark, if someone tries to order, they get a notice saying that they must now purchase at the box office at the venue - unless, of course, it is sold out.