- Which ticketing company do you use?
- What is your annual budget for suite tickets?
- What are the average turn-around times?
- What is the best thing about this company?
- Would you recommend using them?
- Do you provide suite holders the option to include their company logo on their tickets?
- What is your budget for suite holder holiday gifts?
- How many non-game-day events do you do each year?
- WW&L (Williams, Weldon, and Lick) prints all our tickets, premium and non-premium.
- All tickets are lumped into one overall budget.
- We typically send two sets of print files, anywhere between eight and ten weeks in advance of the season, and have tickets to our customers within six to eight weeks.
- Quick to respond to questions/issues
- No. There are several potential sponsor conflicts.
- If you're interested in ticketed, non-game-day events, we do not typically host any outside of baseball, with rare exceptions.
- For design, we use our in-house marketing team and for printing, we use a local printing company, Delzer Lithograph Co., that is also a suite holder and season seat holder.
- Our suite tickets budget is housed within the Ticket Ops budget.
- We submit the design by late December/early January to Delzer and send all data files in batches, but the last one is sent by late February. We have tickets on-site by mid-March for our tasting event, where suite holders pick up their tickets.
- They are local, and we have a long-standing relationship with them. They are also clients; we are mutually invested.
- They are wonderful to work with!
- We budget roughly $6,500 for holiday gifts. Each admin and each decision maker get their own gift. The gifts are â€œweightedâ€ based on their investment.
- Currently, we do seven events; however, we are looking at add an eighth this year.
- Consolidated Graphic Communications
- $25,000 (includes suite/loge ticket printing and delivery piece)
- Six to eight weeks
- Familiarity with the organization and accuracy
- Yes. Our organization has been using them for years.
- No. We do not currently offer this option to our suite or loge box holders.
- $38,000 for this year
- Currently, we do between five and ten non-game-day events.
- N/A â€“ No specific suite tickets budget; it's combined with season tickets.
- We allot eight weeks from data to delivery.
- They always hit deadlines.
- Approximately $50 per suite partner; however, we would go a bit higher if it was an amazing gift.
- During our season, we try to coordinate all of our hospitality events on game days. In the off-season, the stadium hosts two to three non-baseball events that we offer to suite partners to pay to use their suites.