Rob returns to the ALSD Conference to give his Annual State of the Industry presentation, during which he highlights the latest trends, developments, growth, successes, and performance data related to the stadium facility industry.
Hunden is the founder and CEO of Hunden Strategic Partners, a Chicago-based real estate development advisory firm. He has provided market and financial feasibility, impact, developer selection and planning expertise for more than 1,000 projects and studies for nearly 30 years, totaling more than $20 billion in developed or underway real estate, dozens of professional and minor league stadiums and arenas, hotels, and mixed-use districts around North America.
In the last few years, Hunden has led a variety of professional sports facility and district studies, including:
- NHL: Arizona Coyotes New Arena and Entertainment District
- NBA: Milwaukee Deer District, Indiana Pacers
- NFL: Chicago Bears New Stadium and District, San Diego Chargers Stadium, and Washington Commanders New Stadium
- MLB: Chicago White Sox Stadium District
- MLS: Philadelphia Union District
The firm completes approximately 75 assignments per year with its 16-person professional staff. Hunden’s background in economic, real estate, public finance and tourism development combine to make him a unique resource for developers and communities looking to develop their projects in a viable, transformative and sustainable way.